Sunday 13 April 2008

Four noisy little scraps


My ears are ringing with never ending squeals. I don't know how their lungs have the capacity to make such a noise. They're worse than Berry at feeding time - and that's saying something!


My Mum said boars were only good for one thing and that was producing piglets, but I didn't know it happened this quickly! Barky only came a five weeks ago and the piglets have come already!


We went to bed last night and all was quiet, (except for Barky snoring) and we were woken this morning by a total raucous from four noisy little scraps. I can't hear myself think.


They seem friendly enough, nattering away to us happily, but they seem unable not to screech everything at the top of their voices. They also eat our food - I thought piglets were supposed to drink milk!


I'm very confused.


Acorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Acorn Berry and Emma,

I love the blog, please keep writing. I can tell when there's been a new post when everyone at work starts sniggering. (Don't tell the boss!)