Wednesday 30 April 2008

Barky's gone home

Barky went home a few days ago and Berry made a terrible fuss about it. Emma fed us in separate stalls so I couldn't really see what was going on, but one minute I was chomping away quietly and the next Berry had jumped the partition and was trying to get into the trailer with Barky! Emma said a word I had never heard before and her Dad said it several more times. (Her Mum said that was quite enough of that - so I don't think we'll hear it again!)


After all the teasing that I've had to endure about being in "Luv" it seems that Berry had fallen for Barky after all.


Emma says she's not so sure about that, she thinks it had more to do with the fact that she was shaking the food bucket noisily inside the trailer.


I told Berry we would get more food each now that Barky has gone, but I was wrong, Emma's just not putting so much down!


I miss him a bit, he was a great hot water bottle at night. Emma says he might come back and visit again another day. I hope so.


Acorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi girls,

Just wanted to let you know I arrived home safely. I expect you've been worrying about me.
I'll be back to see you again in a few months.

Lots of Lurv