Thursday 26 November 2009

You Tube video


I'm not very impressed with Emma's brother Ben, what does he think he is doing! I have the most adoreable piglets (and Acorns aren't that bad either), so what does he do? He puts some film of Florrie and her piglets on You Tube. I told him Florrie isn't even a *Berkshire pig (*Beautiful black pigs with a white blaze and white socks), she's a Middle White (check the picture out - the clue is in the name!)


You just wait until I see him. He better bring me a very large (edible) treat to make up for this!

Berry

2 comments:

Tucker said...

Hello,

I've enjoyed your blog very much. I'm glad others share my interest in heritage breed pigs. Thank you very much for all your hard work and keep the blog posts coming!

Acorn and Berry said...

Thank you for your comment Tucker. We will definitely keep blogging. Do you keep pigs?

Acorn and Berry