Tuesday 9 September 2008

Floods

Great news, Berry's no longer too fat to be separated from me and Cocoa.

To celebrate her return I chased her round and round snorting loudly and trying to bite her.... well she needed to know that she couldn't just come back and pinch all my food as before.... I'm not letting her get obese again! Emma says that I am the fat one now. OUTRAGEOUS!


Having put us back in together, Emma seemed to think that she'd be able to have a lie in without us noticing. She couldn't be more wrong! Cocoa and I got up early to make sure Berry didn't pinch our food and then Emma didn't arrive until 10am. That's worse than Grandad!


Emma did have a pretty good excuse though. It has rained so much here recently that the road was flooded.
Emma, Claire and Ben had to canoe through the floods to get here!















We'll let her off - just this once!
Acorn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Floods!!! Were your arks flooded too??? But at least they did remember to feed you, even if they were late, I'd keep tabs on them, you'll never know what they'll be up to next!

Anonymous said...

Hello Acorn,
Is there any chance of you getting so fat that you have to be separated from Berry?