Tuesday 22 July 2008

The Eco Pigs

The last two weeks have been really hectic. So much has happened that I think we'll have to tell you bits in installments! It all started with Berry's piglets and finished with our open day but the thing I'm going to tell you about at the moment is our attempt to reduce our carbon footprint.

According to Emma we need to go green in order to reduce our footprints. I'm not sure why we need smaller footprints but Emma seems to think this will stop us getting too hot! It all seems very muddled to me but when Emma has one of her mad ideas there's no point in arguing.

Anyway a few days after Emma had told me about the importance of being green some new "Green" piglets arrived. The funny thing is they seem to get sunburnt more than the rest of us, so I really don't think Emma's theory can work.
Apparently they're called Middle Whites but we call them the Eco Pigs.
Acorn

No comments: