Monday 23 June 2008

Fed up!


I'm not very happy with Emma. Yesterday she let me and Berry into a nice new pen with lots of lush green grass to dig up. But then, just before bed time she enticed Berry into a separate pen of her own. We can see each other through the fence but we have our own arks. I was really cross with Emma and refused to eat my dinner, but Berry didn't seem to mind.

Emma said it was for the best as Berry has been getting very fat recently and needed a space of her own.

I just hope Emma's puting her on a diet so we can fit in the same ark again soon.

Acorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello acorn, i'm sorry that mean Emma has separated you and berry, maybe she thinks that it'll be nicer for you, so berry cant steal all your food! don't worry im sure she'll put you back together before long, try niping her on the ankles, that normally works! :p