Wednesday 7 May 2008

Meet the neighbours


Thanks for your comments Joe, we will certainly keep blogging.




Some of our neighbours have been getting a bit jealous of my recent fame and fortune following my starring role in A Pig's Life. Well not so much of the fortune, I haven't noticed any change in my rations ... yet!

I offered them my autograph but that has done nothing to appease them. They say they would rather a face full of flies, but I know that's only envy talking. Acorn says perhaps it would help if we put some photos of them on the blog. I can't imagine that you will be interested in seeing them, but in the spirit of fostering good community links here goes.

I do hope they don't get too full of themselves, some people can be so big headed you know.

Berry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, I never knew you pigs lead such interesting lives. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hello Acorn and Berry,
You lead such amazing lives!!! It makes my life seem really boring, cos I'm too young to be allowed out to play
write more soon to cheer me up
Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello Acorn and Berry,

It is good to see the horse bowing in deference to you - looksl ike the neighbours know their place.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pigs! It's been lovely seeing all about them.
best wishes
Roseanna (Demelza's friend)