Wednesday 9 July 2008

Little Berrys

You’ll never guess what happened today. I was munching away happily as usual, whilst pondering over a bathe in my wallow, when a small black thing came up to my fence.
Being a friendly sort of pig (nosy Berry calls it!) I decided to go and check it out. It appeared to be a miniature Berry, with sticky up ears, black fur, a curly tail, a white blaze and white socks.

I realised at once that Emma must have shrunk Berry because Berry was too fat. (Though I have to say I think she over did it!)

None the less I was pleased, I would be able to share a run with her again. It was only when I spotted the real Berry drinking away at her water bowl, with five more miniature Berrys scurrying in and out of her feet, that I discovered the truth ….








She hadn’t shrunk … she’d just multiplied six times!!!


Emma said that Berry couldn’t come back in with me yet, as all of the little Berrys would have to come too, and there wouldn’t be room for all of us in the ark. I was very disappointed, but the little Berrys promised that they’d squeeze through the fence some time and come and visit me.

That will be nice.

Acorn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Acorn and Berry,
It is good to see that the numbers of your own superior breed are expanding so you can keep all those other pigs in order.

Anonymous said...

Hi Acorn and Berry

Congratulations! Will the little Berrys have names? The one with the white nose and socks (or whatever his or her feet are called) looks quite inquisitive. Do they all have different sorts of characters?

Anonymous said...

Hello Acorn & Berry,
What a shock! I hope you're keeping the new arrivals in check and they're not keeping you up all night. Keep up the blogging if you've got any energy left!